Thursday 11 October 2012

Music for my movie

I have been looking on the creative commons website at music that i can use for my movie. Something that i can change or post publicly. 

The first minute or so of this song is quite interesting... i thought it might go nicely in my movie as it kinda gives of an exploring vibe or even hunting to find. 

The beginning of this song is really cool. You kind of feel like your walking through a forest and hearing all the sounds The rise in the beginning which develop on the starting point for my movie. When it gets to the talking it looses its strength though. 

This is also really cool. Has a great starting point. Would work really well if i decide not to make my movie just a walk through but more a bit of a walk through and putting in some really cool view points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment