Tuesday 18 September 2012

Working in CryEngine - new model.

I have decided to bring a new model into CryEngine from SketchUp. I have made a model still with the influence of my repetition model but on a lot larger scale. I have decided to work with the things the teacher is wanting us to learn such as bringing in lights, texture and different weather. Here goes...

Here is my model in CryEngine. I have figured out how to play with rain in my scene. Although unfortunately you can still see my gun floating and my binoculars it still looks cool!!

I have figured out how to put lights around and on my model. I placed the light inside the box shapes in the model to really light up the features. It looks great in the dark :)

Adding some big trees in just for fun. 

Multiplying my model to make it look a little more interesting. I also need to make sure my project stays more about the model then the scene it is placed in. 

Showing some more views of my model through the trees. Cant figure out if this is sun rise or sun set but the lighting is cool. 

A far away shot of my model. It looks like the pathway into a small but very high lighted village. I have also been playing with the ground and rising and lowering it in some places. 
In my next class i am going to be working with this same model again hopefully making it a little more interesting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment